Our Wedding Ceremony services include:
- An initial, obligation-free meeting to listen to your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together. During this meeting we’ll discuss the process of writing your ceremony and the legal requirements for your marriage. You will also receive an information kit. Should you wish to proceed, you will recieve an invoice for payment of your booking deposit. Payment of your booking deposit secures your wedding date.
- Access to our versatile resource library (poems and verse, sample vows, ceremony ideas and music suggestions).
- A second meeting, to discuss the first draft of your ceremony. Shortly after the second meeting I will email you the first draft of your ceremony. We can meet again to discuss or correspond as often as you like via email or telephone. The choice is yours.
- Unlimited emails, telephone calls, Skype or meetings in person, as required to ensure your ceremony meets you requirements.
- A professionally printed marriage certificate. (plus handfasting certificate as appropriate)
- A bound copy of your wedding ceremony.
- (if applicable) Completion of legal paperwork required for you to lodge with authorities. (Please note, after the marriage couples must obtain their own legal Registered Marriage Certificate from the HSE Registry Office.)
- A professional quality PA system with connectivity for MP3 player (CD and USB) and iPhone connectivity.
- Your Officiant will dress appropriately to ensure that they complement the bridal party and reflect your dress code.